This post explains for the memory.
The Part Number is MT48LC16M16A2, Marking is 16M16.
The function of this semiconductor is 256Mbit, SDR SDRAM.
Manufacturer: Micron Technology
Preview images :
MT48LC16M16A2 is 4 Meg x 16 x 4 banks ( 256Mbit, SDR SDRAM ).
The 256Mb SDRAM is a high-speed CMOS, dynamic random-access memory containing 268,435,456 bits. It is internally configured as a quad-bank DRAM with a synchronous interface (all signals are registered on the positive edge of the clock signal, CLK).
Each of the x4’s 67,108,864-bit banks is organized as 8192 rows by 2048 columns by 4
bits. Each of the x8’s 67,108,864-bit banks is organized as 8192 rows by 1024 columns by
8 bits. Each of the x16’s 67,108,864-bit banks is organized as 8192 rows by 512 columns
by 16 bits.
• PC100- and PC133-compliant
• Fully synchronous; all signals registered on positive edge of system clock
• Internal, pipelined operation; column address can be changed every clock cycle
• Internal banks for hiding row access/precharge
• Programmable burst lengths: 1, 2, 4, 8, or full page
• Auto precharge, includes concurrent auto precharge and auto refresh modes
• Self refresh mode (not available on AAT devices) […]