This post describes for the semiconductor 5L0365R.
The function of this semiconductor is Fairchild Power Switch(FPS).
The manufacturer of this parts is Fairchild Semiconductor.
See the preview image and the 5L0365R Datasheet PDF file for more information.
The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) product family is specially designed for an off-line SMPS with minimal external components. The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) consists of a high voltage power SenseFET and a current mode PWM IC. Included PWM controller integrates the fixed frequency oscillator, the under voltage lock-out, the leading edge blanking, the optimized gate turn-on/turn-off driver, the thermal shutdown protection, the over voltage protection, and the temperature compensated precision current sources for the loop compensation and the fault protection circuitry.
• Precision Fixed Operating Frequency (100/67/50kHz)
• Low Start-up Current(Typ. 100uA)
• Pulse by Pulse Current Limiting
• Over Current Protection
• Over Voltage Protection (Min. 25V)
• Internal Thermal Shutdown Function
• Under Voltage Lockout
• Internal High Voltage Sense FET
• Auto-Restart Mode
• SMPS for VCR, SVR, STB, DVD & DVCD
• SMPS for Printer, Facsimile & Scanner
• Adaptor for Camcorder
Other data sheets within the file :
KA5H0365R, KA5M0365R, KA5L0365R, KA5H0380R, KA5M0380R, KA5L0380R