Part Number : 670A-GP-13
Function : Terminal Block – Closed Back Standard Construction 20 Amps, 250 Volts Class B (AC/DC)
Manufacturers : Marathon Special Products
Image and Pinouts :
This is 20A, 13 Pole, Terminal Block.
1. Copper Wire Only
2. Wire Range with Wire Binding Screw: #12 – #22 AWG
3. 3/8” Centers
Electrical Ratings :
1. 20A with unprepared wire, (Based on NEC Table 310-16, 75°C columns)
2. 20A with Listed ring lug, (Based on NEC Table 310-16, 75°C columns)
3. 250 Volts AC/DC (UL 1059 Class B, Use Group – Commercial Appliances)
4. Short Circuit Current Rating: 10,000A (Default)
5. Approved for Factory and Field Wiring.
NOTE: Use outside these ratings must be judged in end-use application
1. Insulator base temperature rating: -40° C/F to 150°C (302°F)- UL RTI
2. Flammability rating of insulator base: UL 94V-1
1. Connector (Contact): Brass, tin plated.
2. Insulator base: Phenolic
3. Drive screw (Rivet): Stainless steel
4. Screw, #6-32 Binder head, Phil-Slot: Steel, nickel plated
Other data sheets within the file :
101/670AGP01, 102/670AGP01, 103/670AGP03, 104/670AGP04, 105/670AGP05