Part Number : 68HC11
Function : High-performance microcontroller units (MCUs) / 8-Bit Microcontroller
Package : DIP 48 Pin, PLCC 52 Pin, QFP 64 PIn, SDIP 56 Pin
Manufacturers : Motorola => Freescale
The MC68HC11A8, MC68HC11A1, and MC68HC11A0 high-performance microcontroller units (MCUs) are based on the M68HC11 Family. These high speed, low power consumption chips have multiplexed buses and a fully static design.
The chips can operate at frequencies from 3 MHz to dc. The three MCUs are created from the same masks; the only differences are the value stored in the CONFIG register, and whether or not the ROM or EEPROM is tested and guaranteed.
1. M68HC11 CPU
2. Power-saving stop and wait modes
3. Low-voltage devices available (3.0–5.5 Vdc)
4. 0, 256, 512, or 768 bytes of on-chip RAM, data retained during standby
5. 0, 12, or 20 Kbytes of on-chip ROM or EPROM
6. 0, 512, or 2048 bytes of on-chip EEPROM with block protect for security
7. 2048 bytes of EEPROM with selectable base address in the MC68HC811E2
8. Asynchronous non-return-to-zero (NRZ) serial communications interface (SCI)
Other data sheets within the file : MC68HC11A0, MC68HC11A0FN, MC68HC11A0P, MC68HC11A1
Reference Site : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_68HC11