Part Number : 6N137
Function : High CMR, High Speed TTL Compatible Optocouplers
Manufacturers : Avago Technologies
The 6N137, HCPL-26xx/06xx/4661, HCNW137/26×1 are optically coupled gates that combine a GaAsP light emitting diode and an integrated high gain photo etector.
An enable input allows the detector to be strobed. The output of the detector IC is an open collector Schottky clamped transistor. The internal shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification
up to 15,000 V/µs at Vcm = 1000 V.
This unique design provides maximum AC and DC circuit isolation while achieving TTL compatibility. The optocoupler AC and DC operational param e ters are guaranteed from -40 °C to +85 °C allowing troublefree system performance.
• 15 kV/µs minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR)
at Vcm= 1 kV for HCNW2611, HCPL-2611, HCPL-4661, HCPL-0611, HCPL-0661
• High speed: 10 MBd typical
• LSTTL/TTL compatible
• Low input current capability: 5 mA
• Guaranteed AC and DC performance over temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
• Available in 8-Pin DIP, SOIC-8, widebody packages
• Strobable output (single channel products only)
• Safety approval
UL recognized – 3750 Vrms for 1 minute and 5000 Vrms for 1 minute per UL1577 CSA approved
6N137 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :