This post explains for the semiconductor 74HC14AP.
The Part Number is TC74HC14AP.
The function of this semiconductor is Hex Schmitt Inverter.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
This is Hex Schmitt Inverter. The 74HC14AP is a high speed CMOS SCHMITT INVERTER fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation. Pin configuration and function are the same as the TC74HC04A but the inputs have 25% VCC hysteresis and with its schmitt trigger function, the TC74HC14A can be used as a line receivers which will receive slow input signals. All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage. Note: xxxAFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in Japan.
• High speed: tpd = 11 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VH = 1.1 V at VCC = 5 V
• Output drive capability: 10 LSTTL loads
• Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2~6 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74LS14 […]