Part Number: 74ABT162244
Function: 16-bit Buffer / Line Driver
Package: SSOP 48, TSSOP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
This is 16-bit Buffer / Line Driver with 30 Ω series Termination Resistor.
The 74ABT162244 high-performance Bipolar CMOS (BiCMOS) device combines low
static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The IC is a 16-bit buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features four output enable inputs (1OE, 2OE, 3OE, 4OE), each controlling four of the 3-state outputs.
The device is designed with 30 series resistance in both the upper and lower output structures. This design reduces line noise in applications such as memory address drivers, clock drivers and bus receivers/transmitters.
1. 16-bit bus interface
2. Multiple VCCand GND pins minimize switching noise
3. Power-up 3-state
4. 3-state buffers
5. Output capability: +12 mA and 32 mA
6. Live insertion and extraction permitted
7. Latch-up performance: JESD 78 Class II
8. ESD protection :
(1) HBM JESD-A114E exceeds 2000 V
(2) CDM JESD 22-C101-C exceeds 1000 V
Other data sheets are available within the file: 74ABT162244DGG, 74ABT162244DL