Part Number : 74AC175SCX
Function : Quad D-Type Flip-Flop
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
The AC/ACT175 is a high-speed quad D-type flip-flop.
The device is useful for general flip-flop requirements where clock and clear inputs are common. The information on the D-type inputs is stored during the LOW-to HIGH clock transition. Both true and complemented outputs of each flip-flop are provided. A Master Reset input resets all flip-flops, independent of the Clock or D-type inputs, when LOW.
1. ICCreduced by 50%
2. Edge-triggered D-type inputs
3. Buffered positive edge-triggered clock
4. Asynchronous common reset
5. True and complement output
6. Outputs source/sink 24mA
7. ACT175 has TTL-compatible inputs
Other data sheets within the file :
74AC175CW, 74AC175MTC, 74AC175MTCX, 74AC175PC, 74AC175SC