Part Number : 74AHC139
Function : Dual 2-to-4 line Decoder/Demultiplexer
Package : SO, TSSOP 16 Pin
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The 74AHC139, 74AHCT139 is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). It is specified in compliance with JEDEC standard No. 7-A.
The devices are a high-speed, dual 2-to-4 line decoder/demultiplexer. This device has two independent decoders, each accepting two binary weighted inputs (nA0 and nA1) and providing four mutually exclusive active LOW outputs (nY0 to nY3). Each decoder has an active LOW enable input (nE). When nE is HIGH, every output is forced HIGH. The enable input can be used as the data input for a 1-to-4 demultiplexer application.
1. Balanced propagation delays
2. All inputs have Schmitt-trigger actions
3. Inputs accept voltages higher than VCC
4. ESD protection :
(1) HBM EIA/JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
(2) MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
(3) CDM EIA/JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
The IC is identical to the HEF4556 of the HE4000B family.
Other data sheets within the file : 74AHC139D, 74AHC139PW, 74139