Part Number : 74ALVCH162244
Function : Low Voltage 16-Bit Buffer/Line Driver with Bushold and 26Ω Series Resistor in Outputs
Package : TSSOP 48 Pin type
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
The ALVCH162244 contains sixteen non-inverting buffers with 3-STATE outputs to be employed as a memory and address driver, clock driver, or bus oriented transmitter/receiver.
The device is nibble (4-bit) controlled. Each nibble has separate 3-STATE control inputs which can be shorted together for full 16-bit operation. The ALVCH162244 data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level The 74ALVCH162244 is also designed with 26Ω series resistors in the outputs.
This design reduces line noise in applications such as memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus ransceivers/transmitters. The 74ALVCH162244 is designed for low voltage (1.65V to 3.6V) VCCapplications with output capability up to 3.6V. The 74ALVCH162244 is fabricated with an advanced CMOS technology to achieve high speed operation while maintaining low CMOS power dissipation.
1. 1.65V to 3.6V VCCsupply operation
2. 3.6V tolerant control inputs and outputs
3. Bushold on data inputs eliminates the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
4. 26Ωseries resistors in outputs
(1) 4.2 ns max for 3.0V to 3.6V VCC
(2) 4.9 ns max for 2.3V to 2.7V VCC
(3) 7.6 ns max for 1.65V to 1.95V VCC
6. Uses patented noise/EMI reduction circuitry
7. Latch-up conforms to JEDEC JED78
8. ESD performance :
(1) Human body model >2000V
(2) Machine model >200V
74ALVCH162244 Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file : 74ALVCH162244T