Part Number : 74ALVCH16244
Function : 2.5V/3.3V 16-bit buffer/line driver (3-State)
Package : SSOP, TSSOP 48 Pin type
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics ( https://www.nxp.com/ )
The 74ALVC16244, 74ALVCH16244 is a 16-bit non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-state outputs. The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers or one 16-bit buffer. The 3-state outputs are controlled by he output enable inputs 1OE, 2OE, 3OE and 4OE. A HIGH on nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
The 74ALVCH16244 has active bus hold circuitry which is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid ogic level. This feature eliminates the need for external pull-up or pull-down resistors. The 74ALVC16244 has 5 V tolerant inputs.
1. Wide supply voltage range of 1.2V to 3.6V
2. Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
3. CMOS low power consumption
4. MULTIBYTETM flow-through standard pin-out architecture
5. Low inductance multiple VCC and GND pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
6. Direct interface with TTL levels
Other data sheets within the file :
16244, 74ALVC16244DGG, 74ALVC16244DL, 74ALVCH16244DGG, 7416244