Part Number : 74ETL16245
Function : Transceiver with Incident Wave Switching
Package : 48-pin SSOP and ceramic flatpak Type
Manufacturers : National ->Texas Instruments
The 54ETL16245, 74ETL16245 contains sixteen non-inverting bidirectional buffers with TRI-STATEÉoutputs designed with incident wave switching, live insertion support and enhanced noise margin for TTL backplane applications.
Both the A and B ports include a bus hold circuit to latch the output to the value last forced on that pin. The B port of this device includes 25Xseries output resistors, which minimize undershoot and ringing.
1. Supports the VME64 ETL specification
2. Functionally and pin compatible with industry standard TTL 16245 SSOP pinout
3. Improved TTL-compatible input threshold range
4. Guaranteed latchup protecti
5. BiCMOS design significantly reduces power dissipation
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file :
54ETL16245, 54ETL16245FPFPCX, 54ETL16245SSCX, 54ETL16245SSMX