Part Number : 74F109
Function : Dual JK Positive Edge-Triggered Flip-Flop
Package : DIP, SOP, SOIC 16 Pin type
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
The 74F109 consists of two high-speed, completely independent transition clocked JKflip-flops. The clocking operationis independent of rise and fall times of the clock waveform.
The JKdesign allows operation as a D-type flip-flop (referto F74 data sheet) by connecting the J and Kinputs.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Storage Temperature : – 65°C to +150°C
2. Ambient Temperature under Bias : – 55°C to +125°C
3. Junction Temperature under Bias : – 55°C to +175°C
4. VCC Pin Potential to Ground Pin : – 0.5V to +7.0V
5. Input Voltage (Note 2) : – 0.5V to +7.0V
6. Input Current (Note 2) : -30 mA to +5.0 mA
Other data sheets within the file :
74F109PC, 74F109SC, 74F109SCX, 74F109SJ