Part Number : 74HC244-Q100
Function : Octal buffer / Line driver; 3-state
Package : SO, TSSOP, DHVQFN 20 Pin type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The 74HC244-Q100, 74HCT244-Q100 is an 8-bit buffer/line driver with 3-state outputs.
The device can be used as two 4-bit buffers or one 8-bit buffer. The device features two output enables (1OEand 2OE), each controlling four of the 3-state outputs. A HIGH on nOEcauses the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
1. Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
– Specified from 40C to +85C and from 40C to +125C
2. Octal bus interface
3. Non-inverting 3-state outputs
4. Multiple package options
5. Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7 A
6. ESD protection :
– MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
– HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
– MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 )
Other data sheets within the file :
74HC244BQ-Q100, 74HC244D-Q100, 74HC244PW-Q100, 74HCT244-Q100