This post explains for the OR Gate. A quad 2-input OR gate is a digital logic component that combines multiple input signals and produces a logical OR operation on them. It consists of four individual 2-input OR gates integrated into a single package.
The part number is 74HC32AP.
The package is DIP, SOP 14 pin.
The function of this semiconductor is Quad 2-Input OR Gate.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The 74HC32AP is a high speed CMOS 2-INPUT OR GATE fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent LSTTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation. The internal circuit is composed of 2 stages including buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output. All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage. […]
1. High speed : tpd = 6 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
2. Low power dissipation : ICC = 1 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
3. High noise immunity : VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
4. Output drive capability : 10 LSTTL loads
5. Symmetrical output impedance : |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
6. Balanced propagation delays : tpLH ∼− tpHL
7. Wide operating voltage range : VCC (opr) = 2~6 V
8. Pin and function compatible with 74LS32
Other data sheets are available within the file: 74HC32, TC74HC32AP, TC74HC32AF, TC74HC32AFN
- What is 74HC157?
- 74HC00 – Quad 2-input NAND Gate
- 74HC02 – Quad 2-input NOR gate
- 74HC30 – CMOS Logic 8-Input NAND Gate
- 74HC74 – Dual D-type Flip-Flop
- 74HC75 – Quad Bistable Transparent Latch