Part Number : 74HCT194D
Function : 4-bit Bidirectional Universal Shift Register
Package : SOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics
The 74HC194 / 74HCT194, 74HCT194D are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The functional characteristics of the 74HC194 / 74HCT194 4-bit bidirectional universal shift registers are indicated in the logic diagram and function table. The registers are fully synchronous.
1. Shift-left and shift-right capability
2. Synchronous parallel and serial data transfer
3. Easily expanded for both serial and parallel operation
4. Asynchronous master reset
5. Hold (“do nothing”) mode
6. Output capability: standard
7. ICC category : MSI
Other data sheets within the file :
74HC194, 74HC194N, 74HC194U, 74HCT194D