Part Number: 74LCX16501
Function: 18-Bit Universal Bus Transceivers with 5V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
Package: SSOP, TSSOP 56 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The 74LCX16501 is an 18-bit, universal bus transceiver combining D-type latches and D-type flip-flops to allow data flow in transparent, latched, and clocked modes.
The LCX16501 is designed for low voltage (2.5V or 3.3V) VCC applications with capability of interfacing to a 5V signal environment. The LCX16501 is fabricated with an advanced CMOS technology to achieve high speed operation while maintaining CMOS low power.
1. 5V tolerant inputs and outputs
2. 2.3V–3.6V VCC specifications provided
3. 6.0 ns tPD max (VCC =3.3V), 20 µA ICCmax
4. Power down high impedance inputs and outputs
5. Supports live insertion/withdrawal
Other data sheets are available within the file: