Part Number : 74LV245
Function : Octal Bus Transceiver (3-State)
Package : DIP, SO, SSOP, TSSOP 20 pin Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The 74LV245 is a low-voltage Si-gate CMOS device that is pin and function compatible with 74HC245 and 74HCT245.
The device is an octal transceiver with non-inverting 3-state bus compatible outputs in both send and receive directions. A send/receive (DIR) input controls direction, and an output enable (OE) input makes easy cascading possible. PinOE controls the outputs so that the buses are effectively isolated.
1. Wide operating voltage: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
2. Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
3. Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
4. Typical output ground bounce < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
5. Typical HIGH-level output voltage (VOH) undershoot: > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and
Tamb = 25 °C
Other data sheets within the file :
74LV245D, 74LV245DB, 74LV245N, 74LV245PW