Part Number : 74LV4094
Function : 8-stage shift-and-store bus register
Package : SSOP 16, TSSOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics
The 74LV4094 is a low voltage Si-gate CMOS device and is pin and functional compatible
with 74HC4094, 74HCT4094.
The 74LV4094 is an 8-stage serial shift register. It has a storage latch associated with each stage for strobing data from the serial input to parallel buffered 3-state outputs QP0 to QP7. The parallel outputs may be connected directly to common bus lines. Data is shifted on positive-going clock transitions.
The data in each shift register stage is transferred to the storage register when the strobe (STR) input is HIGH. Data in the storage register appears at the outputs whenever the output enable (OE) signal is HIGH.
1. Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 to 3.6 V
2. Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
3. Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
4. Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
5. Output capability: standard
6. ICC category : MSI
1. Serial-to-parallel data conversion
2. Remote control holding register
Other data sheets within the file :
74LV4094D, 74LV4094DB, 74LV4094N, 74LV4094PW