Part Number : 74LVT273
Function : 3.3 V, Octal D-type flip-flop
Package : SO 20, TSSOP 20 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The 74LVT273 is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCCoperation at 3.3 V.
This device has eight edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with individual D inputs and Q outputs. The common buffered Clock (CP) and Master Reset (MR) inputs load and reset (clear) all flip-flops simultaneously.
The register is fully edge-triggered. The state of each D input, one setup time before the LOW-to-HIGH clock transition, is transferred to the corresponding flip-flop’s Q output.
All outputs will be forced LOW independent of the clock or data inputs by a LOW voltage level on the MR input. The device is useful for applications where only the true output is required and the CP andMR are common elements.
1. Eight edge-triggered D-type flip-flops
2. Buffered common clock and asynchronous master reset
3. Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
4. TTL input and output switching levels
5. Live insertion/extraction permitted
6. Power-up reset
Other data sheets within the file :
74LVT273BQ, 74LVT273D, 74LVT273DB, 74LVT273PW