Part Number: 74OL6000
Function: High-Speed Logic-To-Logic Optocoupler, LSTTL to TTL Buffer
Package: DIP 6 Pin
Manufacturer: QT Optoelectronics ( Fairchildsemi )
The 74OL6000 is Logic-TO-Logic Optocoupler.
An optocoupler, also known as an optoisolator, is an electrical component that provides electrical isolation between two circuits while transmitting a signal from one to the other. It typically consists of an LED on one side that is optically coupled to a phototransistor on the other side. When the LED is illuminated, it generates an electrical current in the phototransistor, which can then be used to control another circuit.
The use of an optocoupler allows for electrical isolation between two circuits, which can be important for safety and for maintaining the integrity of signals. For example, an optocoupler can be used to isolate a high voltage circuit from a low voltage control circuit, preventing dangerous electrical voltages from reaching the control circuit.
Optocouplers are commonly used in a variety of applications, including industrial control systems, medical equipment, and communication systems.
1. Industry first LSTTL to TTL and LSTTL to CMOS complete logic-to-logic optocoupler
2. Very high speed
3. Choice of buffer or inverter
4. Provieds superior 5300 VRMS Withstand
1. Transmission line interface-receiver and driver
2. Excellent as bridged receiver in fast LAN highways
3. Bus interface
4. Driver for power semiconductor devices
5. Replaces fast pulse transformers
Ordering Informations :
Other data sheets are available within the file: 740L6000, 740L6001, 740L6010, 740L6011, 74DL6000