This post explains for the Microcontroller 78F9177.
The Package is 44-pin plastic LQFP (10 × 10), 44-pin plastic QFP (fine pitch) (7 × 7).
The function of this semiconductor is UPD78F9177.
Manufacturers : NEC
The µPD78F9177 and µPD78F9177Y are µPD789177, 789177Y Subseries (small, general-purpose) in the 78K/0S Series. The µPD78F9177 replaces the internal ROM of the µPD789176 and µPD789177 with flash memory, while the µPD78F9177Y replaces the ROM of the µPD789176Y and µPD789177Y with flash memory. Because flash memory allows the program to be written and erased electrically with the device mounted on the board, this product is ideal for the evolution stages of system development, small-scale production and rapid development of new products. […]
1. Pin compatible with mask ROM version (except VPP pin)
2. Flash memory: 24 Kbytes
3. High-speed RAM: 512 bytes
4. Minimum instruction execution time can be changed from high-speed (0.4 µs: @5.0-MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low-speed (122 µs: @ 32.768-kHz operation with subsystem clock)
5. 10-bit resolution A/D converter: 8 channels
6. I/O ports: 31
7. Timers: 6 channels
(1) 16-bit timer: 1 channel
(2) 8-bit timer/event counter: 2 channels
(3) 8-bit timer: 1 channel
(4) Watch timer: 1 channel
(5) Watchdog timer: 1 channel
8. On-chip 16-bit multiplier
9. Power supply voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
µPD78F9177GB-8ES, µPD78F9177YGB-8ES, µPD78F9177YGA-9EU