Part Number: 8873CSCNG6PR6
Function: 8-Bit CPU, Color TV Dedicated Decoding Chip
Package: DIP 64 Pin Type
8873CSCNG6PR6 is a 2-in-1 color TV dedicated decoding chip newly developed by Toshiba Corporation of Japan. It can be applied to 14”~29” movements, and has a variety of functional expansions. It can be implemented on a single PCB motherboard from simple to high-end full series. Movement.
1. High-speed 8 bits CPU.
2. With 8MHZ crystal, the shortest instruction cycle is 0.5μs.
3. 2-K RAM, 48K ROM.
4. 12 I/O ports.
5. One 14bit PWM output port.
6. One 7bit PWM output port.
7. 3 8bit A/D converters.
8. Dedicated remote control, counting register.
9. 2 16bit timer/counter.
10. 2 8bit timer/counter.
11. 16 interrupt sources, 5 external interrupts, 11 internal interrupts.
12. 4 ROM error correction ports.