Part Number: 8895CSNG7EP3
Function: Combo TV Special Decoder Chip
Package: DIP 64 Pin Type
The 8895CSNG7EP3 is the latest G88 series 2-in-1 color TV dedicated decoding chip developed by Toshiba Corporation of Japan. It can be applied to 14”~29” movement, and has a variety of functional expansions, which can be implemented on a single PCB motherboard from simple to high-end.
A TV decoder chip, also known as a television decoder chip or simply a TV chip, is an integrated circuit (IC) that is designed to decode and process television signals. These chips are used in televisions, set-top boxes, digital video recorders (DVRs), and other devices that receive and display television broadcasts. TV decoder chips play a crucial role in converting broadcast signals into video and audio content that can be displayed on a television screen.
[ TV decoding ]
1. Built-in notch filter, band-pass filter, PIF VCO circuit.
2. Black level extension, brightness gamma correction function.
3. PAL/NTSC decoding circuit.
4. With EW output; parallelogram, arcuate, trapezoidal, S-shaped, and four corners can be adjusted individually.
5. Two audio input ports, two output ports for volume control, and one audio output port for stereo control.
[ Software implementation ]
1. Voltage tuning: 14 bits PWM tuning output, full channel (V-L, V-H, UHF) control.
Frequency tuning: You can choose to realize the common frequency scanning mode (38M and 38.9M intermediate frequency).
2. When cold booting, check the E2PROM password, if the password is wrong, re-initialize the E2PROM.
3. It can realize automatic identification of PAL and NTSC color systems; it can realize automatic identification of PAL-N, PAL-M and NTSC color systems.
4. Optional sound system: 4.5M, 5.5M, 6.0M, 6.5M.
5. Mono or stereo functions can be selected, and the volume of mono and stereo can be controlled by internal ATT respectively.