Part Number : 90J680E
Function : Lead Free Vitreous Enamel Molded Axial Term. Wirewound, 5% Tolerance Standard
Manufacturers : Ohmite Mfg. Co.
When you need the highest quality wirewound axial terminal resistors available, choose Ohmite’s 90
Series resistors. They are manufactured by a unique process that molds the vitreous enamel over the resistive element, helping to ensure consistent dimensions.
This uniformity permits 90 Series resistors to be mounted in clips, creating a heat-sinking benefit (see
• Molded Construction provides consistent shape and size (Permits mounting in clips which extends
• Meets MIL-R-26 requirements for insulated resistors.
• All-welded construction.
• Flame resistant lead free vitreous enamel coating.
• Higher ratings in smaller sizes.
• Heat sink mounting clips available.
• RoHS compliant; add “E” suffix to part number to specify.
Other data sheets within the file : 91NJR10E