This is one of the EEPROM types.
Part Number : 93C46WP
Function : 3-Wire Serial EEPROM
Package : SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufactures : FMD, ST
User Selectable Internal Organization:
1. FT93C46: 128 x 8 or 64 x 16
2. FT93C56: 256 x 8 or 128 x 16
3. FT93C66: 512 x 8 or 256 x 16
The FT93C46/56/66 series are 1024/2048/4096 bits of serial Electrical Erasable and Programmable Read Only Memory, commonly known as EEPROM. They are organized as 64/128/256 words of 16 bits each when the ORG pin is connected to VCC (or unconnected) and 128/256/512 words of 8 bits (1 byte) each when the ORG pin is tied to ground. The devices are fabricated with proprietary advanced CMOS process for low power and low voltage applications. These devices are available in standard 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC and 8-lead TSSOP packages. Our extended VCC range (1.8V to 5.5V) devices enables wide spectrum of applications. […]
1. 2 MHz Clock Rate (5V) Compatibility.
2. Industry Standard 3-wire Serial Interface.
3. Self-Timed ERASE/WRITE Cycles (5ms max including auto-erase).
4. Automatic ERAL before WRAL.
5. Sequential READ Function.
6. High Reliability: Typical 1 Million Erase/Write Cycle Endurance.