Part Number: 9N50C
Function: N-Channel QFET MOSFET, 500V, 9A
Package: D2-PAK Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This N-Channel enhancement mode power MOSFET is produced using Fairchild Semiconductor’s proprietary planar stripe and DMOS technology.
This advanced MOSFET technology has been especially tailored to reduce on-state resistance, and to provide superior switching performance and high avalanche energy strength.
These devices are suitable for switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction (PFC), and electronic lamp ballasts.
1. 9 A, 500V, RDS(on) = 0.8 Ω @VGS = 10 V
2. Low gate charge ( typical 28 nC)
3. Low Crss ( typical 24 pF)
4. Fast switching
5. 100% avalanche tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 135 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 9N50CTM, FQB9N50C, FQB9N50CTM