This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 9N50C, FQI9N50C.
The function of this semiconductor is 500V, 9A, MOSFET.
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
Preview images :
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction, electronic lamp ballasts based on half bridge topology
• 9 A, 500V, RDS(on) = 0.8 Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 28 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 24 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current : ID = 9 A
4. Power Dissipation : Pd = 135 W
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C