This post explains for the transistor.
The part number is A1024.
The package is TO-92 Type.
The function of this semiconductor is -150V, -50mA, PNP Transistor.
Product image :
This is – 150V, – 50mA, PNP Silicon Epitaxial Planar Transistor.
The transistor is subdivided into two groups, O and Y according to its DC current gain.
On special request, these transistors can be manufactured in different pin configurations.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 150 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = -150 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = -5V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 50mA
5. Total Dissipation : Ptot = 625 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SA1024