This post explains for the transistor A1413, 2SA1413.
The function of this semiconductor is -600V, -1A, PNP Transistor.
The package is TO-251 Type.
Preview images :
The A1413 is designed for High Voltage Switching, especially in Hybrid Integrated Circuits.
PNP transistors control the flow of a large current (collector current) between the emitter and collector using a small current applied to the base (base current). When a base current flows, the PNP transistor permits the flow of electrons from the emitter to the collector, resulting in an increase in collector current. Reducing the base current reduces the collector current. Consequently, PNP transistors are valuable electronic components for controlling large output currents with small input currents.
1. Emitter: The emitter is the first layer and is made of P-type semiconductor material. The emitter serves as the primary source of current.
2. Base: The base is the second layer and is made of N-type semiconductor material. The base controls the current between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector: The collector is the third layer and is made of P-type semiconductor material. The collector collects the current, which flows from the emitter through the base.
PNP transistors find applications in amplifiers, switches, amplitude modulators, power amplifiers, and various circuit designs, playing a crucial role in electronic devices and circuitry.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 600V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 1.0 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pt = 10 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Complement to 2SC3632-Z
2. High Voltage
3. High Speed