Part Number: A684, 2SA684
Function: 50V, PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
A684 is -50V, -1A, Silicon PNP epitaxial planar type transistor.
A silicon PNP epitaxial planar type transistor refers to a specific type of PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is constructed using an epitaxial planar technology on a silicon substrate.
1 PNP Configuration: The transistor follows the PNP configuration, which means it has a P-type semiconductor region sandwiched between two N-type regions. The transistor consists of three layers: the emitter (P-type), the base (N-type), and the collector (P-type).
2. PNP epitaxial planar type transistors find applications in various electronic circuits, including amplifiers, switches, voltage regulators, oscillators, and other applications that require amplification or signal switching.
• Complementary pair with 2SC1383 and 2SC1384
• Allowing supply with the radial taping
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 1 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C