Part Number : AT2005B
Function : Microcircuit was developed by ATE for use in push-pull pulse converter
Package : DIP 16 Type
Manufactures : ATE ( Advanced Technology Electronics )
The AT2005B microcircuit was developed by ATE for use in push-pull pulse converters of ATX-class system power supplies as a PWM control microcircuit.
It simultaneously performs the functions of a voltage supervisor, voltage regulator, as well as PG (PW-OK) signal conditioning and remote control functions.
Adjustment and stabilization of output voltages is carried out by the method of pulse-width modulation (PWM).
1. formation of control signals for powerful transistors of a push-pull converter
2. change in the width of these control pulses with a change in the magnitude of the output voltages
3. control of positive voltage generated by the power supply (+3.3V, +5V +12V)
4. protection against excess of positive output voltages
5. protection against reduction of positive output voltages
6. protection against voltage drop in negative voltage channels (-5V and -12V)
7. Power Good (PG) signal generation
8. start-up and shutdown control of the power supply in accordance with the PSJ3N signal.