Part Number : BM1117
Function : Adjustable and fixed voltage regulator
Package : SOT-223 and TO-252 Type
Manufactures : Bookly Microelectronic
The BM1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V at maximum output current, decreasing at lower load currents. On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to within 1% accuray. Current limit is also trimmed, minimizing the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry. The BM1117 devices are pin compatible with other three-terminal SCSI regulators and are offered in the low profile surface mount SOT-223 package and in the TO-252 (DPAK) plastic package.
1. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Voltages : 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V and 5.0V
2. Output Current of 1A
3. Operates Down to 1V Dropout
4. Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
5. Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
Ordering Inforamtions :
1. High Efficiency Linear Regulators
2. Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
3. 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
4. Power Management for Notebook
5. Battery Chargers
6. Battery Powered Instrumentation
7. Active SCSI Terminators