This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 2SC2625.
The function of this semiconductor is 400V, 10A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-247(3P) type
Manufacturer: Mospec Semiconductor
This is 400V, 10A, NPN Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
The C2625 designed for use in high-voltage, high-speed, power switching in inductive circuit, and switchmode applications such as switching regulator, converters.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 450 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 80 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C