C3150 has a maximum collector current of 3A and a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 800V. It is suitable for use in a wide range of electronic circuits that require high voltage and current handling capabilities. Its low noise and small package size make it suitable for use in amplifier circuits, while its high voltage and current handling capabilities make it suitable for use in power supply and high-voltage switching circuits.
Part Number: C3150, 2SC3150
Function: 800V, 3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220C Type
Manufacturer: SavantIC Semiconductor
This is 800V, 3A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
1. High voltage handling capabilities: The 800V maximum collector-emitter voltage makes this transistor suitable for use in circuits that require high voltage handling capabilities.
2. High current handling capabilities: The 3A maximum collector current makes this transistor suitable for use in circuits that require high current handling capabilities.
3. Low noise: The transistor has low noise characteristics, which makes it suitable for use in low noise amplifier applications.
1. Slow switching speed: The C3150 has a relatively slow switching speed, which may not be suitable for use in circuits that require high-speed switching.
2. Limited power dissipation capabilities: The transistor has a limited power dissipation capability, which may limit its use in high-power applications.
1. With TO-220C package
2. High breakdown voltage : VCBO=900V(Min)
3. Fast switching speed.
4. Wide ASO (Safe Operating Area)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 900 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 50 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. 800V, 3A switching regulator