Part Number: C4793, 2SC4793
Function: Silicon NPN Transistor ( 230V, 1A )
Package: TO-220 type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
C4793 is Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
• High transition frequency: fT = 100 MHz (typ.)
• Complementary to 2SA1837
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 230 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 230 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 2 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Power Amplifier
2. Driver Stage Amplifier