Part Number: C5387, 2SC5387
Function: 600V, 10A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3ML Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
C5387 is 600V, 10A, SILICON NPN TRIPLE DIFFUSED MESA TYPE TRANSISTOR.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Low Saturation Voltage : VCE (sat) = 3 V (Max.)
3. High Speed : tf = 0.15 μs (Typ.)
4. Collector Metal (Fin) is Fully Covered with Mold Resin.
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. HORIZONTAL DEFLECTION OUTPUT FOR HIGH RESOLUTION
2. DISPLAY, COLOR TV
3. HIGH SPEED SWITCHING APPLICATIONS