Part Number: CM1681
Function: 2 Channel EMI Filter with ESD Protection
Package: CUDFN-8 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
CM1681 is 2 Channel EMI Filter with ESD Protection for Headsets/Speakers.
A 2-channel EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) filter is an electronic component used to suppress or filter out unwanted electromagnetic interference from signals passing through it. EMI filters are commonly used in various electronic devices and systems to ensure that the electromagnetic emissions from the device do not interfere with other nearby devices or systems, and to prevent external electromagnetic noise from affecting the device’s operation.
A 2-channel EMI filter specifically refers to an EMI filter with two separate filtering paths or channels. Each channel typically consists of components such as capacitors, inductors, and resistors that are designed to attenuate specific frequencies of electromagnetic interference.
Applications of 2-channel EMI filters can be found in various scenarios, such as in audio equipment, power supplies, communication systems, medical devices, industrial machinery, and more.
• Two Channels of EMI Filtering
• Pi−Style EMI Filters in a Capacitor−Resistor−Capacitor (C−R−C) Network
• ±8 kV ESD Protection (IEC 61000−4−2, Contact Discharge)
• ±15 kV ESD Protection (HBM)
• Supports AC Signals − Ideal for Audio Applications
• Greater than 40 dB of Attenuation at 1 GHz
• Low Profile Height of 0.5 mm
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant
• Headset Speaker Port in Mobile Handsets
• I/O Port Protection for Mobile Handsets, Notebook Computers, PDAs, etc.
• EMI Filtering for Data Ports in Cell Phones, PDAs or Notebook Computers