Part Number: CS20N50A8H
Function: 500V, 20A, Silicon N-Channel Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220 type
Manufacturer: Huajing Microelectronics
The CS20N50A8H, the silicon N-channel Enhanced VDMOSFETs, is obtained by the self-aligned planar Technology which reduce the conduction loss, improve switching performance and enhance the avalanche energy. The transistor can be used in various power switching circuit for system miniaturization and higher efficiency. The package form is TO-220AB, which accords with the RoHS standard.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Fast Switching
2. Low ON Resistance(Rdson≤0.3Ω)
3. Low Gate Charge (Typical Data:63nC)
4. Low Reverse transfer capacitances(Typical:25pF)
5. 100% Single Pulse avalanche energy Test
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 20 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 230 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C