NPN transistors are commonly used for amplification, switching, and signal processing in electronic circuits. They are often used in various electronic devices and projects to control the flow of current in a circuit.
Part Number: D1303
Function: 20V, 0.3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92S Type
D1303 is NPN Silicon Transistor. This indicates the maximum collector-emitter voltage (Vce) that the transistor can handle without breaking down. Exceeding this voltage could cause the transistor to fail or get damaged. This represents the maximum collector current (Ic) that the transistor can handle without getting damaged. It signifies the maximum current that can flow from the collector to the emitter. This indicates the type of BJT. NPN transistors have a structure where a thin layer of p-type semiconductor (the base) is sandwiched between two layers of n-type semiconductor (the emitter and collector).
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 25 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 20 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 12 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 0.3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 0.4 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio Muting Application