This is one of the transistor types.
This post explains for the semiconductor 2SD1426.
The Part Number is D1426. The package : TO-247 type
The function of this semiconductor is 1500V, NPN Transistor.
Manufacturer: Mospec Semiconductor
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
D1426 Pinout ( Image )
D1426 transistor is designed for use in color TV deflection circuits. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
2. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
3. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3.5 A
5. Total Dissipation: Pd = 80 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Built-in Damper Type
2. Glass passivated collector-base junction
D1426 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|MJ15015||Vceo=120V, NPN Transistor|
|2SD2499||1500V, NPN Transistor – WS|
|C2482||Vcbo=300V, NPN Transistor – 2SC2482|
|2SC144||60V, 0.2A, 0.36W, NPN Transistor – NEC|
|D1829||100V, 5A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|3DD2553||1700V, 8A, NPN Transistor|
|D1414||Vcbo=100V, NPN Transistor – KEC|
|C5296||C5296 Datasheet PDF- 800V, 8A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|2SD667A||Vcbo=120V, 1A, NPN Transistor|
|A1492||Vcbo=-180V, NPN Transistor – Sanken|