Part Number: D1556, 2SD1556
Function: 1500V, 6A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: Wing Shing Electronic
The D1556 is 1500V, 6A, NPN TRIPLE DIFFUSED PLANAR SILICON TRANSISTOR.
The NPN triple diffused planar silicon transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of three layers of semiconductor material: N-type, P-type, and N-type, arranged in a sandwich-like structure.
The NPN triple diffused planar silicon transistor is widely used in various electronic devices and circuits, such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators. Its characteristics, such as high gain, low noise, and fast switching speeds, make it suitable for a wide range of applications in both analog and digital circuits.
1. High Collector-Base Voltage(VCBO=1500V)
2. High Speed Switching
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 1500 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 6 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. COLOR TV HORIZONTAL OUTPUT (Damper Diode BUILT IN)