This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is D2581, 2SD2581.
The function of this semiconductor is 1500V, 10A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-3PML Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
Preview images :
The D2581 is 1500V, 10A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor. This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High speed.
2. High breakdown voltage (VCBO=1500V).
3. High reliability (Adoption of HVP process).
4. Adoption of MBIT process
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 3 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output