Part Number: D362, 2SD362
Function: 70V, 5A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220C Type
This is Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
4. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
1. With TO-220C package
2. Collector-base voltage: VCBO=150V
3. Collector current :IC=5A
4. Collector dissipation : PC=40 (TC=25 )
For B/W TV horizontal deflection output applications
PINNING PIN 1 2 3 Description Base Collector;connected to mounting base Emitter Absolute maximum ratings(Ta=25 ) SYMBOL PARAMETER VCBO Collector-base voltage VCEO VEBO Collector-emitter voltage Emitter-base voltage IC Collector current (DC) PC Collector dissipation Tj Junction temperature Tstg Storage temperature CONDITIONS Open emitter Open base Open collector TC=25 VALUE 150 70 8 5 40 150 -55~150 UNIT V V V A W SavantIC Semiconductor Silicon NPN Power Transistors Product Specification 2SD362 CHARACTERISTICS Tj=25 unless otherwise specified SYMBOL PARAMETER CONDITIONS V(BR)CBO Collector-base breakdown voltage IC=1mA; IE=0 V(BR)CEO V(BR)EBO Collector-emitter breakdown voltage IC=2mA; RBE=: Emitter-base breakdown voltage IE=1mA; IC=0 VCEsat Collector-emitter saturation voltage IC=5A; IB=0.5A VBEsat Base-emitter saturation voltage IC=5A; IB=0.5A ICBO Collector cut-off current VCB=100V; IE=0 IEBO Emitter cut-off current VEB=5V; IC=0 hFE DC current gain fT Transition frequency IC=5A ; VCE=5V IC=0.5A ; VCE=5V MIN TYP. MAX UNIT 150 V 70 V 8V 1.0 V 1.5 V 20 µA 20 µA 20 140 10 MHz hFE classifications NR 20-50 40-80 O 70-140 2 SavantIC Semiconductor Silicon NPN Power Transistors PACKAGE OUTLINE Product Specification 2SD362 Fig.2 Outline dimensions (unindicated tolerance:±0.10mm) 3 SavantIC Semiconductor Silicon NPN Power Transistors Product Specification 2SD362 4 […]