This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is DFF2N60.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, 2.4A, N-Channel MOSFET.
Preview images :
This N-channel enhancement mode field-effect power transistor using DI semiconductor’s advanced planar stripe, DMOS technology intended for off-line switch mode power supply.
Also, especially designed to minimize rds(on) and high rugged avalanche characteristics. The TO-220F PAK pkg is well suited for charger SMPS and small power inverter application.
1. High ruggedness
2. RDS(on) (Max 5.5 Ω )@VGS=10V
3. Gate Charge (Typical 15nC)
4. Improved dv/dt Capability
5. 100% Avalanche Tested
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 1.5 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd =28 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C