This post explains for the IGBT IRG4PC50UD.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, 55A, IGBT.
The package is TO-247AC type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Preview images :
This is INSULATED GATE BIPOLAR TRANSISTOR WITH ULTRAFAST SOFT RECOVERY DIODE.
G4PC50UD is a high voltage insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) designed for use in high power electronic applications, such as motor drives, power supplies, and renewable energy systems.
Features of G4PC50UD
• UltraFast: Optimized for high operating frequencies 8-40 kHz in hard switching, >200 kHz in resonant mode
• Generation 4 IGBT design provides tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency than Generation 3
• IGBT co-packaged with HEXFREDTM ultrafast, ultra-soft-recovery anti-parallel diodes for use in bridge configurations • Industry standard TO-247AC package C UltraFast CoPack IGBT VCES = 600V G E VCE(on) typ. = 1.65V @VGE = 15V, IC = 27A n-ch an nel Benefits
• Generation 4 IGBT’s offer highest efficiencies available
• IGBT’s optimized for specific application conditions
• HEXFRED diodes optimized for performance with IGBT’s . Minimized recovery characteristics require less/no snubbing
• Designed to be a “drop-in” replacement for equivalent industry-standard Generation 3 IR IGBT’s TO-247AC Absolute Maximum Ratings Parameter VCES IC @ […]
Q1: What is the difference between IRG4PC50U and IRG4PC50UD?
A1: IRG4PC50UD is a newer version of IRG4PC50U with improved performance characteristics, such as higher efficiency and lower switching losses. It is also co-packaged with a high-speed freewheeling diode for improved switching performance.