Part Number : HC-SR501
Function : PIR Sensor, Motion Detector
Demension : 32 x 24 mm
Package : Module type
Manufactures : ETC
The HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing eletrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensors are used to detect motion based on the infrared heat
in the surrounding area. This makes them a popular choice when building a system to
detect potential intruders or people in general. These sensors can take for 10-60
seconds to warm up, so try to avoid motion during that time.
1. Voltage : 5 V ~ 20 V
2. Power Consumption : 65 mA
3. TTL output : 3.3V, 0V
4. Lock time : 0.2 sec
5. Sensing range : less than 120 degree, whtin 7 meters
1. Automatic induction : to enter the sensing range of the output is high, the person leaves the sensing range of the automatic delay off high output low.
2. Photosensitive control ( optional, not factory-set ) can be set photosensitive contorl, day or light intensity without induction.
1. Automatically sensing light for floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse.