This post explains for the Controller.
The Part Number is ICE3BR0665J.
The function of this semiconductor is Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller.
The package is DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Infineon Technologies
Preview images :
The ICE3BR0665J is Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller.
The CoolSET-F3R jitter series (ICE3BRxx65J) is the latest version of CoolSET®-F3. It targets for the Off-Line battery adapters and low cost SMPS for lower power range such as application for DVD R/W, DVD Combi, Blue ray DVD player, set top box, etc.
Besides inherited the outstanding performance of the CoolSET®-F3 in the BiCMOS technology, active burst mode, auto-restart protection, propagation delay compensation, etc., CoolSET®-F3R series has some new features such as built-in soft start time, built-in blanking window, built-in frequency jitter, soft gate driving, etc. In case a longer blanking time is needed for high load application, a simple addition of capacitor to BA pin can serve the purpose.
Furthermore, an external auto-restart enable feature can provide extra protection when there is a need of immediate stop of power switching. […]
• 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS® with built-in Startup Cell
• Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power
• Fast load jump response in Active Burst Mode
• 65kHz internally fixed switching frequency
• Built-in Soft Start
• Built-in blanking window with extendable blanking time for short duration high current
• External auto-restart enable pin
• Auto Restart protection for overload, overtemperature, overvoltage
• External auto-restart enable function
• Built-in soft start and blanking window
• Extendable blanking Window for high load jumps
• Built-in frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
• Green Mould Compound