This post explains for the IGBT.
The Part Number is IRC4BC40F.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor.
The package is TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Preview images :
This is 600V, 49A, IGBT. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor.
1. Fast: optimized for medium operating frequencies ( 1-5 kHz in hard switching, >20
kHz in resonant mode).
2. Generation 4 IGBT design provides tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency than
3. Industry standard TO-220AB package
1. Generation 4 IGBTs offer highest efficiency available
2. IGBTs optimized for specified application conditions
3. Designed to be a “drop-in” replacement for equivalent industry-standard Generation 3 IR IGBTs
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 49 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 160 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C