Part Number: J6810
Function: 750V, 10A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3PF Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The J6810 is 750V, 10A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors
1. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
2. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
3. Inverted Output: NPN transistors are known for producing an inverted output relative to their input. That is, if the input signal is high, the output signal will be low, and vice versa. This behavior is due to the way the transistor is designed and is an important characteristic for many electronic applications.
• High Collector-Base Breakdown Voltage : BVCBO = 1500V
• High Switching Speed : tF(typ.) =0.1µs
• For Color Monitor
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 750 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 60 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. High Voltage Color Display Horizontal Deflection Output
Other data sheets are available within the file: FJAF6810